Knight Pauldrons

Usually looking for where to buy pauldrons, customers imply a curved steel armor piece to cover the shoulder. In fact, there are two terms to describe that element – small shoulder guards, named spaulders, and pauldrons. If the first could be worn either by soldiers and mercenaries, who got themselves some cheap incomplete armor, the latter were mostly used by knights and later by the cuirassiers.

Showing all 17 results